Monday, May 01, 2006

~Don't let yesterday take up too much of today~ Will Rogers

It's been awhile since the last post. We're both working on The Wizard of Oz at my school and spare time has been almost nonexsistent.
Chanda went in for an extra ultrasound because our midwife had seen what she thought were cysts on our baby's head. We were both so relieved that the ultrasound came out clear. But the technician said that our baby's legs were three weeks ahead of the rest of her in growth. THREE WEEKS! No, she won't look like she has frog legs, she'll just have long legs.
I encouraged Chanda to get some pregnancy pictures done by her friend who does photography. They turned out wonderfully!
Here are a few examples:

Aren't they great?

I have a HOT wife!

No, you can't get her, she's mine!



I realize more and more how blessed I am every time I see her.

Here's another shot-



That's one of the recent ultrasound shots of our baby's face. You can't really see too well in this shot but she has these chubby little cheeks.. okay, I know I sound like one of those sappy dads who can't stop talking about his Amazing child all the time, but.. she is AMAZING! So is my wife.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger Andee said...

Chanda, you look wonderful! We are so excited about meeting Miss Long-Legs Hall!

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger The Brothers said...

Whoa. That belly/ultrasound shot is amazing. What a cool picture!

 
At 11:42 PM , Blogger dickeytk said...

glad to hear the baby is coming along well, those pictures of Chanda were really amazing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home