Friday, May 26, 2006


So, YAY!

Still pregnant...and feeling larger than ever. I have one more week of teaching dance and directing theatre stuff...and I have one fun choreography project coming up...but other than that, I will be nesting and organizing and writing and getting ready for this baby.

It is strange and beautiful and mind-boggling on a cosmic level, and Brent and I find ourselves looking at each other some nights saying, "What in the world are we doing?? Can you believe we're going to be parents???!"

In 7 weeks or so we will have different pictures to show---actual pictures of an actual tiny human being. Our cats are becoming much needier lately, as if they are sensing their impending demotion...we're trying to spoil them as much as possible lately.

Much love to friends who are reading this---thanks for your prayers and support and for NOT sharing your birth horror stories with us. We'll gladly listen to those in August or September.

Fondness,
chanda

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Blogger Aly sun said...

I love the pictures! Don't worry about the parenting thing... by the time you realize what an ominous responsibility it is to have the care of child in your hands, it is too late. You will be totally and utterly in love with your baby girl and won't want to give her back. So, you take on the task; with God's help it is possible.

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger The Brothers said...

You'll do great! We went to your Christmas party a couple of years back and check in on your blog now and again. Let's see...it's July 15th? Is your daughter in your arms or in your tummy? Update us soon! You know, when you have time in between feeding, changing, playing, bathtime, and sleeping. Well. Maybe not sleeping so much. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home