Sunday, July 16, 2006

Aristotle ~ 'There is a reason behind everything in nature'
Well, here we are... WAITING FOR THE BABY! There's nothing to do but wait and go for long walks, bumpy car drives and anything else we can think of to 'encourage' our little darling out of the womb.
So.. hurry up and wait. We'll post pictures of her as soon as we can take pictures of her without using an ultrasound machine.

That doesn't mean that we haven't done anything or gone anywhere lately. I worked on fireworks on the Fourth of July. That can be fun. The best part is watching the fireworks from underneath them. They're right over your head and the sound is spectactular. I was a 'fireman' on the barge which meant that I was wearing coveralls, a motorcycle helmet, gloves, safety goggles, boots and carrying a water fire extinguisher. I felt like Darth Vader without the cape.

The Fifth of July Chanda and I went to the coast and our friends Paul, Andee and Benton showed up for the night. Such fun!
Benton is so cute wandering around the beach, pointing at the ocean and saying "Waa-der" and seagulls are ducks to the young lad.

We took some great pictures of the coast and just relaxed. That night oure dear friends produced S'mores fixin's and Paul and I went on a chocolate run. We conqured someSpecial Dark, Goodbars and a couple of unruly Hershey Chocolate bars for us to devour.

S'mores tip: Special Dark chocolate tastes really good, so does Goodbar. Crackle wasn't as good but worked. The regular chocolate bar was, as always, good as well.


Well, that conludes this posting. As soon as we can we'll post again. She could show up tomorrow, tonight or a week from now.... Please pray for her and Chanda. I

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Blogger Andee said...

Thanks for having us along! we took along benton's "bucket" on out camping trip, and it never left his side. we had so much fun! let's do it again. PS spicy food

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home