Saturday, July 21, 2007


Hey! It's Birthday Time in our mom/baby group...every July '06 baby is turning the big "uno!" Here's Lucy (in her polka-dot party ensemble) celebrating Luke's birthday last week. From left to right: Natalie, Lucy, Eron, Luke, and Emily. (Lucy was not denied a party hat; she just chose to pull hers off forcefully after 20 minutes of not noticing it...she looked darn cute in it, though. Babies in big hats--I'm a sucker for them.)

I'm thankful for fellow first-time moms with whom I have walked through this year. Well, more like dog-paddled through this year. It has been a full 12 months...I can't believe Lucy will be 1 on Wednesday. Of course, more photos and many maternal musings will follow.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM , Blogger Andee said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! (Only a day late--that's good for me). I do love seeing your freshly updated blog. By the way, you've been tagged! Check my blog for details!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home