Saturday, September 09, 2006

We just gave Lucy a bath. She seems to enjoy them (or at least not hate them) She has never cried or even yelled during bathtime so I'm assuming that she likes them.

Well, I know that it has been a onth since I added anything to this blog. Sorry about that. I was involved with the community theatre summer show at the high school and didn't get home until late regularly. So, I guess I'm trying to come up with a good reason for not posting..

To fill you in on the Lucyevents since we last "blogged"

She has slept through the night TWICE! Of course we kept checking on her to make sure she was still okay (she was and is.)

She smiles a lot and 'talks' to us every once in awhile. I know that everyone thinks that their baby is the smartest but ours is.

She hasn't been officially weighed for some time but I used the unscientific way of checking her weight and she was 13lbs last week.
Here is my favorite picture of Lil' Lu and Chanda. It was a Sunday afternoon and they were taking a nap. By the time I got the camera out Lucy was waking up. She looked right at me as though she knew what was going on.
I love the look she has.
Here's another one of her sleeping on the couch.


Lucy got to meet Paul, Andee and Benton last week for the first time since the hospital. Benton was very kind to Lucy and quite a lot of fun that night.

He was even fun to watch while eating the homemade blackberry sorbet Andee made. That stuff was incredible!! They left some for us and we savored small bites on hot days in order to make it last..SOOOO GOOOD!

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Blogger Andee said...

We had fun with you guys too! You're doing a great job with little Lu.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home