Monday, September 03, 2007


love love love my baby
love love love my man
love love love my messy house
love love love the sand

love when lucy chortles
love when she "reads" books
love to see her walk with Dad
love how sweet it looks

love love love this weekend
love love love good friends
love love love the ocean
and so this "poem" ends.


(Yes--eat your heart out Emily Dickinson! Walt Whitman! Winnie the Pooh! Yeats! I, too, have poetry written upon my soul. I'm calling Garrison Keillor.) (HEE!)

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger Andee said...

Hi CBandLu! We miss you guys. Chanda, I have been lurking about the Staged! web site and am longing to see Secret Garden again. You are my hero, just so you know.

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is a great Poem. Andee was bragging about how great the play was last year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home