
Hey! I've been "tagged"!
I'm supposed to list 8 things that people may not know about me...according to the rules of the tagger (a.k.a. Andee). So here goes...but not without posting a cute picture of Lucy with balloons. She had fun at my sister's "going away BBQ"--a send-off for Aunt KayKay and Uncle Keven before they left for Dallas, Texas....we will soon have a Ph.D in the family. Yay, Kayla! But we miss her.
ANYWAY....here goes:
1. I really enjoyed being pregnant. All of it--the stretchy clothes, the extra snacks, afternoon naps, lumbering about with a belly I could rest a plate on...
2. Someday I want to open a school and/or orphanage in Kenya. By the time I'm 50.
3. My favorite person to spend time with is actually my husband. I love hanging out with Lucy and The Husband, and it almost doesn't matter what we're doing: taking a walk, discussing our next trip, opening a can of soup, watching the news and yelling at frustrating news stories...(Ooh! "Lucy and The Husband" would also make a great band name!)
4. I could spend DAYS in Powell's just browsing, reading, and sipping on an extra-foamy latte.
5. I wish I could tap dance. I blame this on an early childhood obsession with Shirley Temple movies...and a high school crush on Savion Glover. Next year I'm taking tap classes!
6. I weep when I listen to Audra MacDonald sing. Also Renee Fleming.
7. Pavarotti, Placido Domingo, 'Il Divo', etc. do NOTHING for me. A big, fat BLEH.
8. I think giraffes are incredibly cute. Lucy has quite a collection, and they've rubbed off on me.
So there you go. As my brother would say, you will sleep better knowing all this. I tag Kayla, Jacquie, and Brianna.
I will post some 1st Birthday pictures soon...of Lucy and her "jungle animal" cake...
xoxoxo

3 Comments:
I've been tagged... what does this mean??! New to this whole 'blog' thing & helplessly lost in cyberspace. Would like to point out that I can tap dance~ but that's petty so I take it back.
(-:
"America's got talent" came about 14 years too late...
ummmmmmmmmm... apparently my comments are showing up as "keven." for the record, this is "kayla." keven does not tap dance, godlovehim. but that's a different blog comment. anyway.
hehe. Kevin tap dancing. I bet he loves that. thanks for participating, Chanda. Lucy and her balloons are delightful. also, i'm glad powell's is far away from here, because you would never get me out.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home