Thursday, October 23, 2008
About Me
- Name: Chanda
- Location: Portland, OR
Am I living my life with intention? Or am I sinking into a blobby mess of MEH?
Previous Posts
- It's NEW BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY TIME!!!Those 9 months...
- Summer has come to an end...so I wanted to show so...
- So...we are back to posting every 6 months or so, ...
- Joie to the world!We actually had a white Christma...
- So I am "back"--the show is over, the checks have ...
- love love love my babylove love love my manlove lo...
- It is almost the end of summer...and we have finis...
- Hey! I've been "tagged"!I'm supposed to list 8 th...
- Hey! It's Birthday Time in our mom/baby group...e...
- Sooooooo...it's been awhile since I've posted anyt...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home